Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Very Happy Wednesday!

I went in for my weekly doctor's visit this morning and got some really good news! All still looks great. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced! This could mean nothing and could remain this way for another month. The doctor did not want to make any promises, but all I heard was "Yay! You're going to have this baby early!" :) I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, but this news really makes me happy! Andrew is in the perfect position - head down and ready to make his debut! Right before I left the room, the doctor told me to hold out for 1 week and 2 days until I'm 37 weeks, which is technically full term. I guess I'll try:) Evidently, I'm having contractions, too and didn't even know it! The doctor explained to me what they feel like, so now I know what to feel for. I think I even noticed a few today!

Below is my latest preggo picture - 35 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are super excited. I cant wait for little Andrew to get here.

    ReplyDelete