Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Shower!

I had so much fun at my baby shower! Not only was it great to see all my wonderful friends, but Andrew got some really cool stuff! Thanks to Amy Vance and my sister Allison for all their hard work. Here's just a few pics of some of the gifts we received.

Allison made the cute diaper cake loaded down with lots of handy baby stuff. Her friend Kelly makes these clay cake toppers and made one of me pregnant. She even made a replica of my Coach bag! Notice little Andrew hanging out on layer #2 with Mr. Rubber Ducky:)

My gift from the Mississippi Girls - the toy chest. This is what we get as a baby gift for each other. It looks beautiful in the room!

Check out this awesome giraffe bench from Scott's childhood friend, Shannon Gaw. What a cool gift!

One of Amy's gifts...an "Andrew train"! Can't wait for him to get to play with it.

I go back to the doctor in the morning, so here's hoping for more dilation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment