Ok, here's my update on how much Andrew has grown. He's really starting to become a little boy! He can now say lots of things, like...
- blanket (more like "bankie")
- starfish (more like toteesh")
- Santa (Comes out "Tantas". He hates the actual Santa but loves to point out all the Santas around the house and at stores.)
- boots (pronounced "booty")
- makes all the animals sounds
- loves to count (sounds like "ta-cu, ta-cu, ta-cu, ta-cu, ta-cu, ta-cu"... that's the best way I can describe it!)
- lots of other things I just can't think of right now:)
He gives love, hugs, and kisses all day long. Some we ask for, and some are just given when he feels like it. Sweetest thing in the whole world!
Our camera is still broken, so I've been trying to take some pictures on my phone. The quality isn't great, but it's all I've got for now...