Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diaper Cakes, Babies, and Showers - Oh My!

August has been the month for baby showers, and it has been so much fun!

SHOWER #1

My sister Allison is expecting her third baby boy in a week and a half. Here are some pics from her surprise baby shower given by her friends Jess and Kelly.

Surprise!


Her friend Kelly made the cake topper for her. It was awesome! She also made my cake topper at my baby shower. I had her make one for my good friend Kelly, too. This brings me to........

BABY SHOWER #2

Here's Colby, Kelly, and Baby Keegan. How cute!

My very first diaper cake:) I had so much fun putting this together. Diaper cakes are my new favorite! The little clay pots were hand-painted by our friend Amy who also helped with the baby shower. Amy and I gave Kelly a shower yesterday, and we all had a blast. She got some awesome gifts!



This is Allison's diaper cake made by her friend Hannah. It was Hannah's idea to do a Mississippi State diaper cake...what a great idea it was! I found the perfect ribbon at Michael's, and it turned out beautiful. We had a little celebration at Lucia's with Allison's friends Meredith and Hannah. We just had to celebrate the upcoming arrival of the new Landreth boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment