Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Latest

My doctor is letting me go to the hospital on Sunday night! This is a day earlier than we thought, so we are so happy! The hospital is going to call me that day and let me know when we can arrive. They'll start the Cervidil that night, which my doctor seems to think will put me in labor. If it doesn't, she will give me Pitocin and break my water. Either way, Andrew should be here by Monday, the 18th! We can't believe it's so close! My parents are coming on Saturday, and my little sister and her family will be here later on. I can't wait for Andrew to meet everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment